Saturday, June 2, 2018

About Affiliate Marketing




Today I am going to talk about Affiliate Marketing. Although I have been dabbling in the health niche, I also have been diving into a lot of other programs that I believed to be money makers in my online marketing. I really do not know how many programs I have joined, I just know it is a lot! At the top of this blog you will see a link to Affiliate programs

That list on that page is not a full list. Those are just the ones I really recommend. Now, I do advise you to at least check them out. I really recommend two programs. One is the Free Leads System, also known as Lead Lightning. Lead Lightning has brought me in more referrals than any other system I have joined.  I recommend Traffic Wave because it is an email responder, and it has the best tools for the money you could pay for any other email responder out there.
Now, some would say that getting into too many programs can be overwhelming. Maybe, just maybe they are correct. Right now, I do not believe that I am overwhelmed. I really do believe that the more income streams I have, the better I can upgrade my present situation. However, I have yet to see a substantial profit. Now, just because I am “struggling” right now, doesn’t mean that one of my recommendations won’t work for you.

Yes, like many of the “gurus” you hear about, as of this post, I am struggling to make a decent commission. I have seen commissions, but not too many or any worth talking or writing about. And none to make a screen shot of and to show you. When that happens, I will show you!
Although I have pretty much stepped back from marketing online, I am still searching for the right Niche to get into and to promote. Now what that will be, I do not know. I really do not have any interests that I want to take into the marketing world. Well, at least none that I think would make me money.

As an affiliate marketer, I have found many programs to promote. It is just getting a steady stream of traffic to my offers. I have gone through ClickBank, Amazon, and a few others. However, none of them have panned out to create any substantial income for me. Like I said, it is the lack of traffic that keeps me from making any large commissions.
Affiliate marketing is to me, by far the best way to start out making money online. I may or may not make it, but I am not going to quit trying to make money online. I know and feel that someday, hopefully soon, I will find the niche and the right program that will allow me to make decent wages online. And if you are struggling as well, DON'T QUIT! 

Remember, winners never quit, quitters never win!




No comments:

Post a Comment