Monday, April 16, 2018

Affiliate Marketing Overview



Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways, if not THE BEST WAY to make money online today. 


If you do not know what affiliate marketing is, then you are out of the loop. Affiliate marketing is where a person sells products of others. The affiliate is paid a commission based on what the seller offers. 


These products are a variety of different sources. They can be books, videos, ebooks, etc. I am an affiliate marketer. I find products on the internet to post to prospective buyers. I have found several products and services which may be a benefit to you as a buyer, or even as an affiliate.


In the future days I will be adding sites that I make commissions from. On the right side of this blog, you will see some banners. 


Click on them, and join a couple of them...All of them if you want. Yes, on most I will earn a commission or credit that you joined. But, isn't that what this is all about?You will also see the link to one of my websites. I do have a couple of more sites in the making, but have not published them yet. I will let you know when I do. Check those links out! Each affiliate marketer is advised by others to pick a niche and products from that niche to promote.


I spend hours each day searching for a product or service to promote. 


However, I have been doing this for a while now, and I  have not found a niche that I truly would like to promote on a regular basis. 


I call myself a "Various Niche Marketer".

Now I do not know if you are here looking to buy or looking for information; I will try to do both from this blog.


That is all for now!


Best Regards,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment